Subscription marketing manager – maternity cover
12-month contract from 1st May.
We are looking for an experienced subs marketer to join our busy subscriptions marketing team to help drive growth.
Working on our hobbies & lifestyle portfolio, you will help drive acquisitions across all channels. Whilst our focus is on profitability, we are always willing to test and learn.
To be successful in this role you need a full understanding of the subscription/recurring revenue business model, together with practical direct marketing experience.
This role reports into the Subscriptions Director. You will work closely with the senior marketing manager for this portfolio and be supported by our marketing execs, fulfilment, and customer service team, but this is very much a hands-on environment!
How you will contribute:
To be successful in this role you will need strong communication skills together with a persuasive and tenacious attitude. You need to be resourceful and adaptable and always stay focused on the numbers.
Skills required for this role include:
- Demonstrable experience in subscriptions marketing is essential
- Ability to deliver a multi-channel marketing campaign from planning and implementation through to reporting and analysis
- Experience of preparing budget forecasts
- Understanding of performance metrics around organic and paid acquisition channels (digital, social, affiliate, email, print…)
- Competent in the use of email marketing software, ideally dot digital
- Have a data-driven, customer-first mindset
- Confident self-starter, able to manage workload and stay focused on your priorities
Flexible working hours will be considered
We are currently working remotely + office-based one day per week.
Our office is in Yalding, Kent (just outside Maidstone) with no easy access to public transport.
If this sounds like you then email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org