Junior Subscription marketing manager
We are looking for a marketer to join our busy subscriptions marketing team to help drive growth. You are likely in an exec role, looking for a step up.
Working on our hobbies & lifestyle portfolio, you will help drive acquisitions across all channels.
How you will contribute:
To be successful in this role you need to have practical direct marketing experience and ideally understand the subscription/recurring revenue business model. You will need good Excel skills, be numerate and always focused on profitability
This role reports into the Senior Subscription Marketing Manager for our hobbies and lifestyle division and is supported by our team of marketing execs, fulfilment, and customer service specialists, but this is very much a hands-on environment!
Skills required for this role include:
- Demonstrable direct marketing experience
- Ability to implement a marketing campaign from start to finish, including reporting and analysis
- Understanding of performance metrics around organic and paid acquisition channels (digital, social, affiliate, email, print…)
- Competent in the use of email marketing software, ideally dot digital
- Have good Excel skills
- Be a confident self-starter, able to manage workload and stay focused on your priorities
Flexible working hours will be considered
We are currently working remotely + office-based one day per week.
Our office is in Yalding, Kent (just outside Maidstone) with no easy access to public transport.
If this sounds like you then email your cv to email@example.com