Event Terms & Conditions
Kelsey Media’s (“Kelsey’s”) Ticket Terms and Conditions
The purchase of tickets for and entry to an event organised by or on behalf of Kelsey (the “Event”) is subject to the following terms and conditions. By applying to purchase a ticket and attending the Event you agree that:
1.The venue reserves the right to refuse the purchaser entry to the Event without their ticket. You acknowledge that Kelsey cannot be held responsible for Tickets that are lost or stolen.
2. The Ticket remains the property of Kelsey. The purchaser of the Ticket represents and warrants that the Ticket is purchased for personal use only, and that it is not purchased as part of any form of business or commercial activity (unless expressly authorised by Kelsey and its agents) and in particular the Ticket may not be resold or offered for resale by anyone, whether at a premium or otherwise, and may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or for any other trade purposes. Resale or attempted resale of a Ticket will render the Ticket void and the holder of any resold or transferred Ticket may be ejected from or refused entry to the Event.
3. You will abide by the rules and regulations of the venue which are available at the venue and may be changed at the venue’s discretion and any other rules or regulations which may be included in the Ticket.
4. You will comply with all reasonable safety and other announcements and/or directions whilst attending the Event and/or participating in any track event.
5. No unlicensed or unauthorised vehicles are allowed to participate in any track event at any time.
6. In the event of cancellation or rescheduling, Kelsey shall not be liable for any losses you suffer as a result of the cancellation or rescheduling, including but not limited to, ticket price, accommodation costs or travel expenses.
7. The ticket price for the Event does not include anything (including, without limitation, accommodation, refreshments, track activity) other than entry to the Event, unless otherwise stated. See the rules and regulations of the venue to find out whether you may bring your own food and drink on site.
8. Kelsey has the right to alter or vary the programme for the Event or to reschedule or cancel all or part of the Event.
9. The appearance by any vehicle cannot be guaranteed due to serviceability, operational commitments or other reasons outside the control of the Event Organisers.
10. Kelsey or the venue has the right to refuse entry to the Event to any person without reason or to require them to cease participating in any activity. If you are found to be behaving in a manner deemed unsociable or potentially dangerous, in breach of these terms & conditions, the rules and regulations of the venue or any instructions or directions given to you by any official at the Event, you will be ejected from the Event without refund and, if appropriate, may be reported to the police.
11. Kelsey and/or the venue has the right to search all persons and personal property and refuse admission to, or eject from, the site any person who refuses to be searched by a security official.
12. You give your express consent to the use of your actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any photograph, film, video and/or audio recording of the Event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world.
13. Neither the venue nor Kelsey has any responsibility for lost or stolen property.
14. With the exception of guide dogs (Apart from Santa Pod see their T&C’s), you are not permitted to bring any animals to the Event.
15. You will not trade or solicit trade at the Event without the prior consent of Kelsey.
16. Unauthorised flyering or bannering, use of photographic and/or any other type of recording equipment at the Event is prohibited. The use of drones, helicopters or other aerial/flying video recording device is not allowed. Equipment will be seized and passed to the Police. Tapes, or films or other recordings may be destroyed.
17. The following articles are not permitted within the venue – illegal substances, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, political or offensive materials, glass or bottles, petrol generators, BBQ’s and such other items as Kelsey or the venue may deem to be prohibited from time to time. Any person found in possession of such items may be refused entry into, or ejected from the venue.
18. You are over 18 years old or, if you are under 18 years old, you will be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is over 18 and who has completed the Booking Form. Both you and your parent/guardian must pay the full entrance price. Proof of age may be requested upon entry. No person under the age of 18 and/or who does not hold a valid drivers license may participate in the track events taking place at the Event.
19. Admission to the venue and the Event is at your own risk. Neither the venue nor Kelsey will be held liable for any loss, cost, expense, injury or damage sustained at the venue and/or the Event except in respect of death or personal injury caused as a result of negligence by the venue or Kelsey, as applicable.
20. You acknowledge that taking part in any track event is at your own risk, that you are fully aware of the risks and, to the extent that you are driving a vehicle that was brought to the Event by you, you acknowledge that that vehicle is in a safe and roadworthy condition.
21. In the event of any accident you hereby agree to hold harmless and keep indemnified Kelsey, its group companies and its staff, officials, representatives, agents, sub-contractors and members, each and every one of them from and against all actions, costs, expenses, claims and demands in respect of injury, fatal or otherwise, loss or damage, to person or property of yourself or any guests accompanying you, however caused or arising out of in connection with your participation in any track event.
22.You acknowledge that you (or the person on behalf of whom you have purchased Tickets) are in good health and your (their) eyesight is up to the standard required to participate in any track event and that you (they) are not suffering from any other medical condition or disability which is likely to adversely affect your (their) normal control of a vehicle or which might make it unsafe for you (them) to drive or participate in any track event. You acknowledge that you (they) shall be solely responsible for any decision as to your (their) fitness to participate in any activity and as to whether to continue to drive any vehicle at any time.
23. The safety of yourself and your vehicle is your responsibility at all times. Please note each track has specific guidelines, restrictions and regulations which must be adhered to at all times including age limits and clothing requirements. Please ensure you are familiar with each venue’s track terms and conditions (Silverstone, Donington and Santa Pod) and must obey them at all times.
24. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
25. These terms and conditions may be enforced by the venue and Kelsey’s affiliates, successors and assigns but may not otherwise be relied or enforced under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any party that is not a party to these terms and conditions.
26. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to render the rest of the provisions and remainder of the agreement valid or enforceable.
27. Kelsey reserves the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions without prior notification and you will abide by such amended terms and conditions. It is your responsibility to check the website for the latest terms and conditions.
28. All tickets are non refundable and we will not offer a refund under any circumstances.
Kelsey Media Competition – Terms of Entry
- Entrants must be residents of the UK aged 18 or over. Using false details will result in disqualification.
- Multiple entries will be accepted.
- This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of Kelsey Media, any person directly or indirectly involved with Kelsey Media or the running of the prize draw or their direct family members.
- Only entry tickets that have been completed in full and given a correct answer will be entered into the prize draw.
- The first randomly selected, correct entry drawn will win and will be contacted immediately on the email address or telephone number provided. The winner must then contact Kelsey Media to claim their Prize within 5 days of the date and time of the email sent or the phone call. Only the winner will be contacted personally on the details that they provide at entry. Entrants must ensure that the details that they provide at entry are accurate and legible. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If they cannot be contacted, fail to respond or if a Prize remains unclaimed in the time frame stated above (or there is a failure to meet the eligibility requirements or otherwise the winners are unable to comply with the terms and conditions), the Prize shall be forfeited and Kelsey Media reserves the right to offer the unclaimed Prize to the next entrant selected at random. Kelsey Media may repeat this process until such time as the Prize is claimed within the relevant period.
- There will be no cash or other alternative offered. Once a Prize has been allocated it cannot be transferred.
- Kelsey Media reserves the right to cancel or change this prize draw at any stage, if circumstances change that are beyond its reasonable control.
- Kelsey Media’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity and the prize draw may appear in other promotional materials.
- Kelsey Media will not be liable for any change, compensation, cancellation, loss, damage, expense or failure to perform any contractual obligation which is due to any event or circumstances which is beyond the reasonable control of Kelsey Media or which Kelsey Media could not foresee or avoid.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them when entering this prize draw.
Kelsey Media Social Competitions – Entry Terms and Conditions
- The draw is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry is free.
- Open to residents of the UK aged over 18.
- Employees of Kelsey Media and their family members are not eligible to win. Only one entry permitted per person, no bulk entries will be accepted. The first correct entry drawn after the closing date will win.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize are not transferable. If any prize or product is lost or damaged during delivery to the recipient, Kelsey Media will provide reasonable assistance in seeking to resolve the problem. However, it will not always be possible to obtain replacements for lost or damaged goods, and in that event, no financial compensation would be payable by Kelsey Media or their affiliates.
- We reserve the right to cancel the competition, if circumstances change that are beyond our control.
- By entering, you agree to be bound by all the rules and agree that your surname and county may be released if you win.