Competition Terms & Conditions
Kelsey Media Competition – Terms of Entry
- Entrants must be residents of the UK aged 18 or over. Using false details will result in disqualification.
- This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of Kelsey Media, any person directly or indirectly involved with Kelsey Media or the running of the prize draw or their direct family members.
- Only entry tickets that have been completed in full and given a correct answer will be entered into the prize draw.
- The first randomly selected, correct entry drawn will win and will be contacted immediately on the email address or telephone number provided. The winner must then contact Kelsey Media to claim their Prize within 5 days of the date and time of the email sent or the phone call. Only the winner will be contacted personally on the details that they provide at entry. Entrants must ensure that the details that they provide at entry are accurate and legible. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If they cannot be contacted, fail to respond or if a Prize remains unclaimed in the time frame stated above (or there is a failure to meet the eligibility requirements or otherwise the winners are unable to comply with the terms and conditions), the Prize shall be forfeited and Kelsey Media reserves the right to offer the unclaimed Prize to the next entrant selected at random. Kelsey Media may repeat this process until such time as the Prize is claimed within the relevant period.
- There will be no cash or other alternative offered. Once a Prize has been allocated it cannot be transferred.
- Kelsey Media reserves the right to cancel or change this prize draw at any stage, if circumstances change that are beyond its reasonable control.
- Kelsey Media’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity and the prize draw may appear in other promotional materials.
- Kelsey Media will not be liable for any change, compensation, cancellation, loss, damage, expense or failure to perform any contractual obligation which is due to any event or circumstances which is beyond the reasonable control of Kelsey Media or which Kelsey Media could not foresee or avoid.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them when entering this prize draw.
Kelsey Media Social Competitions – Entry Terms and Conditions
- The draw is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry is free.
- Open to residents of the UK aged over 18.
- Employees of Kelsey Media and their family members are not eligible to win. Only one entry permitted per person, no bulk entries will be accepted. The first correct entry drawn after the closing date will win.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize are not transferable. If any prize or product is lost or damaged during delivery to the recipient, Kelsey Media will provide reasonable assistance in seeking to resolve the problem. However, it will not always be possible to obtain replacements for lost or damaged goods, and in that event, no financial compensation would be payable by Kelsey Media or their affiliates.
- We reserve the right to cancel the competition, if circumstances change that are beyond our control.
- By entering, you agree to be bound by all the rules and agree that your surname and county may be released if you win.