Commercial Business Analyst (Part Time)
We are looking for someone to support the senior team across the Lifestyle Group by delivering actionable information and insights through analysis and research to help grow our commercial revenue.
- Review and report on volume of print advertising in Kelsey lifestyle brands and competitive set to provide clear market share position, trends and opportunities for growth.
- Review and provide weekly update on commercial activity across competitors’ digital channels, including web, e-email, social media etc.. identifying commercial opportunities
- Analyse and report on effectiveness of commercial e-mail campaigns as required and create post-campaign reports for commercial teams and clients.
- Deliver actionable information and provide audience insights to support commercial strategies including demographics and engagement across all channels including print and digital circulation, website audience analytics, social media engagement, e-newsletter engagement, etc….
- Constantly improve the quality of audience data and insights to support and strengthen brand and commercial strategies, regularly updating the senior team and providing content for commercial presentations, media kits etc…
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES
- Well organised, numerate with strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present analysis and insights clearly to facilitate actions and strategy decisions to grow revenue and market share.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products, especially Excel is required along with the ability to obtain data and insights from sources such as Google Analytics.
Managing Director (Lifestyle)
HOURS / LOCATION
This is a part-time role (equivalent of 3 days per week) and home based.
If this sounds like you then email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org