Subscription Marketing Manager
Full time position based in Kent or Peterborough. Salary dependent on experience.
Kelsey Media is focused on building our subscriber volumes, revenues and profit contribution. We are looking for someone to join the subscriptions marketing team to take responsibility for a portfolio of magazines and increase subscription volumes, revenue and profit contribution by developing consumer-led strategies to optimise acquisition and retention levels. We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented marketing professional looking to take the next step in their career and in the process make a real difference to the company by adding value and making an impact.
- Take ownership of the subscription file (print and digital) and develop acquisition and retention strategies which are title specific and audience-led to grow subscriptions within budget, managing:
– Performance against volume and yield (revenue & costs) targets
– Pricing strategy
– Subscription creative (design brief)
– Channels (in-mag, web, email, social, events, 3rdparty channels etc…)
– Payment methods
– Integration of future editorial plans
– Sourcing of subscription gifts
– Data acquisition
– On-going testing
– Cross marketing with across relevant Kelsey and 3rdparty titles
- Analyse the performance (volumes and financial) of acquisition renewal campaigns and communicate with recommendations for future activity through regular reporting
- Execute general marketing opportunities for brands
- Build reader insight to support titles’ strategies
- Marketing strategy and execution for other products, including events, bookazines etc..
- Effective on-going communication including a concise monthly report on performance and financial results
- Work with Subscription fulfilment team and Customer Services team to ensure the customer journey is understood and improved wherever possible.
Key skills / Requirements
- Subscription marketing experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Focus on financial contribution of all activity
- Highly proficient in Excel and ability to build strong working knowledge of other software programs including Oak Subscription Software
- Effective communicator and team player
- Well organised and able to prioritise tasks
Personal qualities:You will be enthusiastic and committed, good at working under pressure, a good team player and quick to learn.
Kelsey Values:Creativity, enthusiasm, passion, integrity, high standards, self-development, supportive of others, continual improvement
If you would like to apply, please send a covering letter and CV to Kevin McCormick, Publishing Director at email@example.com. Closing date for applications is Friday 22nd March 2019.