Senior Commercial Manager (Health & Wellbeing)
Join our Health and Wellbeing team to drive commercial revenue and grow the Psychologies and Top Sante brands.
- Are you a motivated, self-starter with a proven track record of developing commercial multi-platform solutions to deliver clients’ objectives?
- Do you have health and wellbeing client and agency contacts and a thorough understanding of the market?
- Are you a confident presenter with the ability to create persuasive sales arguments through presentations face-to-face or via video, telephone and email?
- Do you enjoy working as part of a team to build a brand?
- Are you focused, enthusiastic, target driven and results orientated?
- Are you able to convert insights into effective sales presentations?
- Do you have a passion for media and understanding consumer trends?
If so, you could be the person we are looking for!
With around 70 brands, Kelsey Media is one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing media owners and is looking for a Senior Commercial Manager to grow Psychologies and Top Sante and be part of our new in-house commercial team to build the Health and Wellbeing portfolio which also includes Women’s Fitness, Men’s Fitness and The Great Outdoors.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Drive profitable revenue solutions across print, digital and events
- Responsible for reporting on brand revenue performance including market share, revenue/sales activity reports and market trends
- Work collaboratively across all functions including editorial, marketing, publishing and events
- Build profitable relationships with commercial partners and other stakeholders within the health and wellbeing industry and advertising agencies
- Identify new business opportunities and create a strong sales pipeline
- Propose new content opportunities to grow commercial revenue
Based working from home, with 3/4 days in the office per month, this is an exciting opportunity which would suit a highly driven and results oriented individual with experience of the health and wellbeing or women’s lifestyle sectors, agency experience or a strong track record of success in another sales environment.
In return, we offer a salary range of £43,000 – £48,000 plus an attractive commission plan and an opportunity to contribute to Kelsey Media’s growth with career development potential.
If this sounds like you, then email your cv to email@example.com