Commercial Manager (Photo)
Join our in-house team to build commercial partnerships and grow the Amateur Photographer brand across print and digital platforms.
- Are you able to develop commercial solutions to deliver clients’ objectives?
- Do you enjoy working as part of a team to build a brand?
- Are you focused and target driven?
- Do you understand the Photo market?
If so, you could be the person we are looking for!
With around 70 brands, Kelsey Media is one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing publishers of magazines and and is looking for a Commercial Manager to grow Amateur Photographer and be part of a team to build our Technology portfolio.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Drive profitable revenue solutions across print, digital and events
- Work collaboratively across all functions including editorial, marketing, publishing and events
- Build profitable relationships with commercial partners and other stakeholders within the photo industry
- Identify new business opportunities and create a strong sales pipeline
- Propose new content opportunities to grow commercial revenue
Based working from home, this is an exciting opportunity which would suit a highly driven and results oriented individual with experience of the photographic industry or a strong track record of success in another sales environment.
In return we offer a salary of £35,000 plus an attractive bonus plan and an opportunity to make a contribution to make a positive contribution to Kelsey Media’s growth with career development potential.
If this sounds like you then email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org