Subscription Marketing Executives
Full-time position. Salary dependant on experience. Based at our Head office in Yalding, Maidstone.
Kelsey Media is a leading independent media business with around 90 brands across print, digital and event platforms with a strong presence in the motoring, transport, agriculture, healthy active living and other lifestyle sectors. We are focused on building our direct to consumer business with a key objective being to grow subscriber volumes, revenues and profit contribution, and are expanding our Subscriptions Marketing team, based at our Head Office in Yalding, Maidstone, to achieve this.
We are recruiting two Subscription Marketing Executives, which is a new role, to join our busy Subscription Marketing team. In this role you will be responsible for providing operational support to the team of Subscription Marketing Managers and develop specific aspects of subscription marketing activity to increase subscription volumes, revenue and profit contribution.
- Proactively support Subscription Marketing Managers to manage and grow the subscription files to meet agreed volume and revenue budgets
- Provide input to the subscription-marketing and planning process, identifying long-term and profitable promotions across various direct marketing techniques, using various analysis techniques including Kelsey Media’s Life Time Value model
- Source subscription gifts, maintain and provide updates on stock levels
- Create campaigns within the fulfilment system
- Work with designers to create artwork for print and digital marketing
- Help produce and manage content for social media profiles including Facebook and Twitter
- Undertake regular analysis of audience data, including subscription files, email database lists and audience insight
- Liaise with production, publishing, editorial, fulfilment and customer service teams as required
- Provide support on portfolio activity throughout the year
- Execution of marketing strategies for other products, special editions & bookazines, as required
- Provide subscription marketing material and assets to the Events team
- Implement Marketing campaigns across digital platforms including emails
Key skills / Requirements
- Subscription marketing or general marketing experience
- Results orientated
- Strong analytical skills
- Focus on financial contribution of all activity
- Highly proficient in Excel and ability to build strong working knowledge of other software programs
- Experience of using social media
- Effective communicator and team player
- Well organised and able to prioritise tasks
Personal qualities:You will be enthusiastic and committed, good at working under pressure, a good team player and quick to learn.
Kelsey Values:Creativity, enthusiasm, passion, integrity, high standards, self-development, supportive of others, continual improvement
If you would like to apply, please send a covering letter and CV to Kevin McCormick, Managing Director, Lifestyle Brands & Circulationat email@example.com. Closing date for applications is Friday 24th January 2020.
Please note that due to the rural location of our Head office in Yalding ideally you will need your own transport.