Customer Service Advisor
Full-time position, based in Yalding, Kent
Join our in-house Customer Services team!
- Are you committed to providing customers with outstanding service?
- Are you comfortable talking with customers over the telephone and offering additional products?
- Do you have a good telephone manner and the ability to work in a team?
- Do you have high attention to detail and excellent organisation skills?
If so, you could be the person we are looking for!
With around 70 brands, Kelsey Media is one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing publishers of magazines and is looking for Customer Service Advisors to join our busy friendly team.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Answering incoming calls from subscribers across a range of specialist and lifestyle magazines.
- Responding to customer enquiries quickly and efficiently, making sure their needs are met wherever possible
- Constantly striving to improve customer satisfaction.
- Problem solving by clarifying, researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions.
- Maximising the value of every call by offering additional relevant products which may be of interest to our customers.
- Ensuring that all administration tasks are completed accurately and on time.
Kelsey values: Enthusiasm, integrity, intelligence, honesty, collaborative, creative, continually improving
Based at our new head office in Yalding near Maidstone, Kent, this is a busy role and would suit someone who has experience in dealing with high call volumes.
Due to a rural location it is ideal for applicants to have their own transport.
In return we offer a starting salary of £19,000 (OTE), full training and the opportunity to make a positive contribution Kelsey Media’s growth.
Applicants please apply with a covering letter and CV to Steph Campbell at email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is Friday 31st May 2019.